Customised class for professionals needing to become rapidly fluent...
Music workshop - Call for applications - Electronic Soundscapes...
Discover all the Alliance française's tests and diplomas...
Pen and ink paintings by Dare Babalola Lawson ...
Courses for adults, children and compagnies...
OPENING HOURS & LATEST NEWS
- AF LAGOS' ARTIST CATALOGUE
- TRIP TO FRANCE
A unique opportunity to discover the country for a two-week trip! Register now
Departure: 10 December 2014
Return: 21 December 2014
Registration now open!
COSTS OF TRAVEL INCLUDE
- French language courses
- A round trip from Paris to Rouen
- Accommodation in a French family
- Feeding (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Cultural visits of the city of Rouen and the department of Normandy
- Excursions in Paris Students from all levels can be part of the trip!
Registration ONLY at our Yaba centre, 239 Herbert Macaulay Street, Alagomeji, Yaba
For further info please contact us on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- THEME for the 2014 Life in My City Art Festival: LESS IS MORE
Grand Finale exhibition @ Enugu from the 20th to the 25th October 2014
- OPENING HOURS
9am – 1pm & 3pm – 6pm
239, Herbert Macaulay Way
Tel: 0817 111 7661
Inside Ikeja L.G.A. Primary School Premises
Behind Bishop Vinning Memorial Church,
Off Oba Akinjobi Street, Ikeja
Tel: 0816 359 8841
Lycée Français Louis Pasteur
16, Younis Bashorun Street
Off Ajose Adeogun Street
(Behind Zenith Bank), Victoria Island
Tel: 0813 740 0267